Tru-Test XR 5000
The XR5000 is faster to set up and access information, with a revolutionary screen
that is clearly visible in the pasture and pens (even in the harshest sunlight). It also has
more options to speed up data transfer and increased storage capacity. It’s never been easier to track the performance of your animals and make better informed decisions.
- Store up to 1 million records in 1000 weighing sessions. For each animal you can record up to 100 pieces of information.
- Track performance through a range of features to calculate and visualize the performance of individual animals or groups.
- Sort animals into predefined groups based on weight or other criteria. Up to 10 groups can be created.
- Simple and fast to set up with predefined setups or save your own favorite setups to easily switch between jobs.
- More data transfer options. Quickly transfer information using your mobile device (Android* or Apple*), USB flash drive or computer (Microsoft Windows*).
- Clearly see the screen even in bright sunlight with unique 7 " transflective screen technology
Tru-Test ID 5000
Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp™ weighing technology has proven itself for speed and accuracy since it was developed 10 years ago. Combined with a rugged design, suitable foreven the most extreme outdoor environments, Tru-Test’s weigh scale indicators have earned a global reputation as the animal weight capture and data management solution. And now we have developed the next generation. The 5000 series.
The ID5000 is faster to set up and access information, with a revolutionary screen thatis clearly visible in the pasture or pens (even inthe harshest sunlight). It also has more options
to speed up data transfer and increased storage capacity. It’s never been easier to track the performance of your animals and make better informed decisions.
- Store up to 250 thousand records in 250 weighing sessions. For each animal you can record up to 3 IDs and 3 pieces of information (other than weight).
- Track performance through calculating and visualizing an animal’s weight gain.
- Sort animals into uniform groups.Up to 5 groups can be created.
- Simple and fast to set up with predefined setups or save your own setups to easily switch between jobs.
- More data transfer options. Quickly transfer information using your mobile and/or tablet device (Android* or Apple*), USB flash drive or computer (Microsoft Windows*).
- Clearly see the screen even in bright sunlight with unique 7 " transflective screen technology.
- Auto-LOC - "LOCK On and Hold" livestock weights on the display for easy viewing and increasing accuracy
- Motion Filtering - Enhanced dual "harmonizer" filtering settles down weight display for increased accuracy and viewing ease.
- Bluetooth EID capable via herd management software
- Chute Weigh - Easily converts existing squeeze chute (cattle crush) into scale
- Alley Weigh - solution for narrow alley ways and smaller livestock
- Component application flexibility to build the weighing solution that best fits your operation
- Robust and flexible solutions to weigh a large group of animals to a single animal
- Solutions to weigh Cattle, Hogs, Sheep, Goats, Llamas, Alpacas and other livestock
Tru-Test Ezi Weigh 7
Tru-Test’s EziWeigh7 is an accurate and easy to use weigh scale indicator, setting the standard in efficient and productive animal management. With the capability to record information against Visual ID (VID) or Electronic ID (EID) tags, you can easily capture and analyze individual animal performance and history. Replacing guesswork with fact, the EziWeigh7 displays live weight gain since the previous session, showing animal performance right there in the field.
Using its built-in Bluetooth® technology, the EziWeigh7 wirelessly connects to Tru-Test’s XRS EID stick reader, automatically transferring scanned IDs straight into the indicator, saving time and improving accuracy. Alternatively, the animal’s VID can be entered using the large and durable keypad.
3' x 8' Cattle Scale or 30" x 8' Cattle Scale
Central City Scales Inc. Livestock Scales are a fast economical process to weigh livestock. The 3' x 8' or 30" x 8' livestock scale for weighing individual animals. The scale system acuracy is 99.75%. In practical weighing applications with animal movement, the system is 99.5%
This model comes with a Model 640M indicator. The Model 640M was designed for animal weighing applications. It has a capture mode to lock in on weight readings even if animals are in motion. The scale comes with 110 volt AC power or 12 volt DC power. The Model 640 Indicator can be interfaced with a printer, bluetooth, or computer.
The stationary deck requires a firm base underneath but does not need to be bolted to the base. These models has a steel floor and are approximately 5" 4" tall sides. The end slide gates bows are 6' 8" Tall and the side panels are sheeted the bottom 20". The Rack system is constructed of 14 ga. square tubing. All racks come with the metal protection box for the indicator.
- Deck Only (Includes Indicator and Load bars)
- Winch and Wheel Kit
- Optional Indicators:
Tru-Test EZ Weigh 7 - Tru-Test ID 5000 - Tru-Test XR 5000
Squeeze Chute Scales
- Kits include Indicator, Load Cells or Weigh bars and AC or DC Adapter
- 5,000 lb or 10,000 lb Load Bars Available
- Can also be used for Grain Carts, Trip Hopper Feeders, Storage Bins, etc.
- We offer various types of Scale Systems to meet your operation's needs
Small Animal Scales
20" x 50" or 25" x 55"
Weigh Swine, Sheep, Llamas, Alpacas, goats, Dogs, etc. on a low-profile 20" x 50" or 25" x 55" platform for sorting and monitoring.
- 4-H & FFA groups prefer these scales
- Optional crate with easy catch or release latch allows for complete,
calm control from entry to exit
- Optional wheels are also available
- Custom sized decks and crates are also available
- An existing crate or mechanical scale can be converted to electronic as well
- All scales operate on 12 volt DC or 110 AC
- Printers and download modules are also available
- Comes Standard w/ Indicator, Load Bars and AC or DC Adapter