The OK Corral Buddy sets up in just minutes. This bumper pull model can be towed at Highway Speeds. Can haul up to 10 - 10' or 12' panels. Optional 5 foot walk thru gates are available. The Corral “Buddy” can be whatever you need it to be. It can be its own independent Corral or can be used in conjunction with any portable corral for increased capacity.
OK Corral Buddy
OK Corral Senior - Holds Up to 200 Head
OK Corral Standard - Holds 80 - 100 Head
OK Corral Junior - Holds 40-60 Head
- 5' walk thru gate- This option pins to the 18' panels for a gate to close the gap with ease.
- Walk Thru Gate in 24' Panels: This option adds a gate to get to the outside of the Corral with ease.
- Portable Panel Hangers: Hang extra 8' Portable Panels inside the corral for easy access & storage.
- Panel Supports: Add extra panel supports to the 18' panels for extra sturdiness.
- Receiver Hitch: This unit bolts into the back of the corral for towing a squeeze chute, loading chute, etc.
- Horse Nose: This adds a head area for horses to the front compartment. Can also be used for extra storage
- Wheel Kit: Wheels can be added to the 18' panels of the Corrals for easier set up.
- 18' Panel Handle: Add a panel handle to the 18' panels for placing the panel in place
- Spare Tire: Spare tire can be added to any Corral and mounted on the gooseneck.
- Windscreen: Windscreen can be added to all the panels for decreasing the light coming into the corral from the panels.
- Sheeting on Alley: Galvanealed sheeting can be added to the back 5' of the alley and the bi-fold gates.
- Alley Frame: 30" Frame can be added to the bi-fold gates to help keep the width of the alley
- Electric Jack: Install a electric jack with battery included for quick and easy hook up.