Self Catching Headgate
- The table is equipped with a headboard to aid in head restraint and less stress while the animal is tipped on it’s side.
- Three drop down branding doors open independently to provide plenty of access to the animal.
- Self catching headgate opens wide for easy exit out of the chute. Headgate available separately.
- A vertical sliding tailgate stays upright when table is tipped to eliminate a separate gate to stop animals in alley.
- Adjustable leg pin for separating the animals legs for castrating.
- Optional removable foot panel for easy access to the animal’s feet and underside.
Optional Fold Up Foot Door
Shown with Headtable